- Go HERE to view the full schedule for the Next Training Course. CSPC presently offers training courses two or three times per year:
Do you have:
- great listening skills
- Looking for flexible hours?
- A Challenge?
- A caring attitude for the well-being of other seniors?
- Can you spare a few hours a week or every other week to make a difference in someone’s life?
Would you like to:
- meet new people
- develop new friendships
- share life experiences
- expand your areas of interest
- help a senior
- give back to the community
- have some fun?
CSPC Volunteer Visitor Training is a very informative FREE 10-session course.
- We require one year’s commitment from our volunteers
- All Volunteers are required to sign a confidentiality contract
- All volunteers are required to have a police check.
Training is supplemented by periodic meetings, special speakers and support.
Other CSPC Volunteer positions currently available:
- Volunteers to assist with training programs
- Volunteers to assist with fundraising events
- Arrange speakers, monthly engagements promoting the organization
- Monthly thank you cards, birthday cards, get well etc.
- Volunteers to assist with the social committee
- Phone volunteers to keep in touch with seniors
- Promotion – Speaking assignments. Speaker Manual available.
- Help at the mall booth, local media advertising, poster and brochure advertising.
- Office help is always needed to be in attendance to counsel drop-ins
- Phoning/visiting other volunteers who are off sick
- Scrapbook/photographer (keeping a scrapbook and being the organization’s photographer).
Unable to donate time? Please consider becoming a local sponsor.
For more information contact us at 604-793-7204 or firstname.lastname@example.org