By participating in 8 walks in 8 weeks throughout the summer you could not only feel better but win prizes too!
Walking Chilliwack says: Anyone can join these community walks. Here’s how it works:
After completing all the walks either the guided ones or by doing them on your own you submit your passport to be eligible for a number of draw prizes.
Pick up a Passport and participate in 8 walks in 8 weeks throughout the summer months.
It all starts at 6:45 p.m. every Tuesday evening. This year’s walks are led by Chilliwack Family YMCA volunteers.
See listings below for all the walks.
- Tuesday July 4, 2017 Fairfield Island (Gwynne Vaughn Park)
- Tuesday July 11, 2017 Greendale (Greendale MB Church,6550 Sumas Prairie Rd)
- Tuesday July 18, 2017 Vedder Rotary Trail (Lickman Road Parking Lot)
- Tuesday July 25th, 2017 Sardis Park
- Tuesday August 1, 2017 Chilliwack Lions Club (Hope River Rd, Fairfield Island)
- Tuesday August 8, 2017 Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve (no dogs permitted)
- Tuesday August 15, 2017 Yarrow (starting at Yarrow Church, 42479 Yarrow Central Rd)
- Tuesday August 22, 2017 Cheam Wetlands (no dogs permitted)