Would you like to become one of our Volunteer Chilliwack Senior Peer Counsellors?
- Do you have great listening skills?
- Looking for flexible hours?
- A Challenge?
- Do you have a caring attitude for the well-being of other seniors?
- Can you spare a few hours a week or every other week to make a difference in someone’s life?
Would you like to:
- meet new people
- develop new friendships
- share life experiences
- expand your areas of interest
- help a senior
- give back to the community
- have some fun?
CSPC Volunteer Visitor Training is a very informative FREE 10-session course.
1 – We require one year’s commitment from our volunteers.
2 – All Volunteers are required to sign a confidentiality contract
3 – All volunteers are required to have a police check
4 – All volunteers are welcome to take an active role on the Board and attend Board meetings
Training is supplemented by periodic presentations on various topics from other members.
For more information contact us by phone: 604-793-7204