CSPC GARAGE SALE & BBQ A GREAT SUCCESS!
The CSPC Garage Sale & BBQ Fundraiser took place on Saturday, July 20th. The fundraiser was a great success and provided an opportunity for CSPC to create awareness of our Society in the community! We would like to extend a HUGE thank you to the volunteers who helped set up and take down the event, those who donated items, and for those who stopped by for a hot dog or baked goods! THANK YOU for your support!
[Pictured to the left is Vice President Kay Campbell at the CSPC Garage Sale & BBQ Fundraiser with her four-legged friend, Lucy!]
Have you turned in your Chilliwack Senior Peer Counsellors Monthly Time Sheet lately? CSPC collects our Monthly Time Sheets to keep track of the invaluable hours of time and support that our volunteers provide to seniors in the community. It is important that our volunteer records are submitted and up to date as our Society depends on the data to record an accurate representation of the volunteer work that CSPC facilitates. CSPC submits this information to the Government and other agencies to maintain our Society standing and receive funding. Monthly Time Sheets can be dropped off at the office or emailed directly to the CSPC Statastician, Charlie Lenz, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help or have any questions about completing your Monthly Time Sheet, please do not hesitate to call the office at (604) 793-7204.
- Dieter Bohnert
- Donna Etcheverry
- Carolyn Meeres
- Rose Purdy
- Gerdie Vanderveen
- Aug 9, 2019 – 4:00pm-7:00pm CSPC Annual BBQ Potluck (Please RSVP!) Gwynne Vaughan Park – 46181 Hope River Rd, Chilliwack
- Sept 24, 2019 CSPC Round Table – Gatekeeper Presentation 10:00am-12:00pm Chilliwack Community Services – Large Board Room 45938 Wellington Ave, Chilliwack (Please RSVP!)
- What is a round table? Counsellors are invited to join their peers for a meeting once a month for supportive discussions and light refreshments
- Nov 30, 2019 CSPC Annual Christmas Potluck 3:00pm-6:00pm Evergreen at Ensley Club House 45900 South Sumas, Chilliwack
- Connect Café* from 10:00am – 12:00pm: Aug 1 at IHOP, Aug 8 at Homer’s Restaurant, Aug 15 at IHOP, AUG 22 at Homer’s Restaurant *What is Connect Café? Connect Café is an event coordinated by the CNHP Society four thursdays a month. Join fellow seniors to enjoy a free cup of coffee or tea…and some great conversation!
I DON’T THINK INSIDE THE BOX.
I DON’T THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.
… I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE
THE BOX IS!
|Nothing is impossible…The word itself says “I’m Possible” -Audrey Hepburn